,

Whoa! Is Kareena Kapoor PREGNANT?

8:29 PM



Kareena Kapoor is at this time is enjoying her success of newly released film ‘Ki & Ka’.  She also rolled on the Lakme Fashion Week ramp dressed in a stunning  wear designed by Rohit Bahl and captured attention of all. With this, she was in the headlines. But yet an additional reason for which she happened to be the talk of the town as she visited to a gynecologist. Reports were widespread that Kareena is expecting and that is why she has been to the doctor.

Later, a source refused all such gossip and confirmed that Kareena is not pregnant, but in its place is freezing her eggs for afterward. But, in a current chat, Bebo rubbished these rumors too.
Instead she said “What are these rumors? I am not pregnant. I am not planning to have a baby for the next two years. What rubbish people talk! I have not even gone anywhere. And when I decide to have a child, I will have it the natural way. I don’t believe in freezing my eggs.”
Till now, the actress does not have any roles in her pocket. Lastly, it was heard that she has rejected the remake of ‘Sadmaa’ opposite Ranveer Singh. After her rejection, ‘Sadmaa’ remake is at present on hold.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

What's Popular Now ?

Celebrity Tweets