, , ,

Scarlett Wilson: I DON’T think I will win Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded!

6:31 PM

The model-cum-actress believes her opponents have a bigger fan base than herself…



British model-cum-actress Scarlett Wilson has been seen in quite a few Bollywood films, but she wasn’t a known figure till she featured as a celeb dancer on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded. Scarlett has now become a crowd favourite after many eye-catching performances, however the journey hasn’t been easy. She has been in the bottom three thrice, but has been saved by her fans and followers till now. Though she has a good fan following, Scarlett feels that she won’t win the show.




Scarlett revealed, “I don’t think I will win Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded because I am not popular enough. Honestly, I am grateful that I have come this far. I didn’t think I will get past the first two  weeks because people hardly know me here. I am lucky and very happy to have reached till here and I thanks everyone for it.”


When we asked her who she thinks will win, she added, “I wish Sanaya Irani .The British beauty also mentioned that she had a great experience meeting Salman Khan. She said, “I had a really good time. He told me that he likes my performances and it is the right time to prove myself. He is a really helpful person too.”
Scarlett Wilson will be seen in the bottom three this weekend as well, however she will be saved by the audience votes. We hope to see Scarlett showcase more to do performances on

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Reloaded.


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

What's Popular Now ?

Celebrity Tweets