OMG! These Diva’s Ranked As Top 7 Biggest Bollywood Liars!

3:54 AM

She told of owning a rented flat Well & then told to have purchased the apartment next to AB’s bungalow Pratiksha.





She first denied her relationship with Ranveer Singh, and when he dated Deepika, she goes on record saying “If I had to, I’d date Ranveer.”



"Shahid was in my apartment because I was scared of tax officials. I called him as he lives in my neighbourhood"




Kangana who said she was 22 was caught in 2009 when her passport read 28 as her age. This means Kangana is 34.


In 2011, she celebrated her 29th birthday with sister Nigaar Khan and recently she has been claiming to be 29. What about 4 yrs.


According to the actress, she was the first person to kiss onscreen and also the first to have donned a bikini in an Indian film.


According to Kats, in 1989 when the Berlin Wall fell, she was just 8 years old. That means she is 1981 born. But her birth year has been recorded as 1983.




You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

What's Popular Now ?

Celebrity Tweets